The Modern banking. The problems and prospects of development
The topical questions about the development of finance, account and audit
The models and process technology of the financial information
Economic-theoretical aspect of Financial Credit System's development
The social-humanitarian context of transformational finance-economical processes
Collection of scientific works "Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice" is published by the Banking University since 2006.
The collection covers issues of economics, accounting, finance and banking. It is designed for specialists in banking and financial systems, managers and specialists of enterprises of all forms of ownership, scientists and students of higher education institutions.
Frequency - 6 times a year (until 2018 the collection was published twice a year; during 2018-2020 - 2 times a year).
The Certificate of State Registration is КВ №24619-14559ПР from 16.10.2020 (previous - КВ №21816-11716ПР).
International Standard Serial Number (ISSN):
– 2306-4994 (Print);
– 2310-8770 (Online).
The collection of scientific works is included in group A of the list of professional publications of Ukraine (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 612 from 07.05.2019) by specialties:
- 051 "Economy";
- 071 "Accounting and taxation";
- 072 "Finance, Banking and Insurance";
- 073 "Management";
- 075 "Marketing";
- 076 "Entrepreneurship, trade and exchange activities";
- 292 "International Economic Relations".
Collection of scientific works "Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice" is presented in international information and scientometric databases:
- Web of Science
- EBSCO (USA)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory(USA)
- Index Copernicus (Poland)
- CiteFactor Academic Scientific Journals (USA)
- International Search System Google Scholar
- ResearchBib (Japan)
- INFOBASE INDEX (India)
- Universal Imfact Factor (Australia)
- Russian Science Index
- National library of Ukraine named after V.I. Vernadskyi
- State data base “Ukrayinika naukova”