SOCIAL STATUS AS A DETERMINING COMPONENT OF THE MECHANISM FOR MANAGING THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE VILLAGE
The article examines the state and current trends in the social development of the village as a determinant of the mechanism for managing its economic development. His main problems were identified, including those related to demographic processes, migration, availability of jobs, welfare, accessibility to social infrastructure services. The necessity of elaboration and implementation of an innovative model of social development of the village is proved, which implies application of an integrated approach to the solution of existing problems and demands the implementation of transformations in the system and structure of the mechanisms of state regulation by this process both at the central and local levels. Strategic directions concerning overcoming of negative tendencies of social development of village in the context of formation of innovative economy are systematized.
In our opinion, strategic directions of further social development of the village should be as following:
- Not only the creation of new jobs, but places that are especially attractive to young people. Among the latter, there may be rural green, ecological and agro-tourism, the development of which contributes to the creation of new jobs, the preservation of ecological balance, and the restoration of natural and social resources. After all, in order to provide these types of tourism, it is necessary to build a boarding house, a micro-hotel for tourists in a village, which means to activate the construction industry, retail trade, and service life.
- The formation of the public opinion on the importance and prestige of agrarian labour by guaranteeing an effective system of its social motivation and protection.
- The comprehensive assistance to the restoration and further development of the social infrastructure of the village, in particular such important areas as: cultural and domestic services, medical care, construction of well-organized and equipped housing.
- The overcoming of disproportions at the level of service of rural residents. It should be promoted by increasing the solvent demand of the population for social humanitarian services, which necessitates the expansion of the industrial segment of the economy in the village.
- The enhancement of authorities’ power and the capacity of communities to carry out the process of controlling and stimulating rational resource use in agricultural enterprises of all forms of ownership, attracting investment in the industrial, social and environmental spheres of rural territories. That is, new technologies, new non-standard forms of management, new approaches to the organization of local income distribution and social services must come from the city to the village.
- The observance of the minimum funding for rural development (at least 1% of GDP).
- The creation of the fund for support of the social development of the village at the expense of deductions of economic entities of all forms of the ownership in the amount of 1.5% of their income.
- The introduction of preferential taxation for newly created enterprises in the village in the case of the innovative nature of their production activities, provision of socially necessary services or the implementation of infrastructural provision of these territories, etc.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 T. Bulakh , I. Kravchenko , N. Reznikova , O. Ivashchenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors of research articles published in the Collection agree to the following terms:
- authors reserve the right to his authorship of scientific articles and broadcast journal right of first publication of scientific articles licensed under CC Attribution (Creative Commons Attribution License), which allows others to freely distribute the published scientific article referring to the original authors of the article and the first publication of the article in Research Works’ Collection on "Finance and credit activity: problems of theory and practice";
- authors have the right to enter a separate agreement concerning additional exclusive distribution of the article in the form it was published in the journal (for example, to post the research in an electronic storage of the establishment or publish as a part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the article in the Collection.